Friday, September 2, 2011

Turned My Frown Upside Down!

If you've read my last couple of posts, you know that I made it through Hurricane Irene relatively unscathed. I consider myself very lucky not to have had the massive water issues and overall cleanup that many around me have had to deal with. But apparently some cosmic force with a warped sense of humor decided that I was not off the hook entirely.  I went downstairs last night to find it raining.  In my kitchen.  In. My. Kitchen! The plumber confirmed this morning that I have a broken water pipe in the ceiling and he's going to have to rip apart the kitchen to repair it. Yuck, yuck, triple yuck! Again, in light of what others are dealing with I know that this is no big deal, just an annoying inconvenience at a very busy time.  But I was still pretty bummed.  Then, I opened my email and found something that, in kindergarten teacher lingo, completely turned my frown upside down. Katie from Little Warriors chose my blog for a Top Ten award!
How sweet is that?  She really made my day and completely cheered me up.  You should definitely pop over to her blog and check it out.  She has some really great ideas and just posted some terrific Chicka Chicka Boom Boom centers that are awesome for the beginning of the year.  Thanks again for the smile, Katie!




5 comments:

  1. and you are getting another one from me at www.thekindergartenchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If in uncertainty, contact somebody - a hefty portion of the credit puts that you can discover permit you to get in touch with them and talk through any inquiries or issues you may have. They can likewise prompt you on the most ideal approaches to apply and what data you'll need. Check Cashing

    ReplyDelete
  3. They for the most part have a system of merchants, barters, banks, renting organizations, and so forth from which to find the truck your searching for. They are normally a free administration or require a little expense. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete

  4. really I read two last post that is amazing I like your work is good I hope your research has been completed successfully I get the assignment successfully from report writing services service Now I will specify it in my college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this info; at least this will be really helpful for a lot of viewers. I love your article and is very much interesting and educative. Thank you so much for sharing. unn jupeb admission forms out

    ReplyDelete